In this exciting new LIVE ONLINE class from instructor Dawn Fields you will learn how to harness the power of IMDb and maximize its full benefits. Several dates and times to choose from.
You will learn:
- How vast and complex the database really is
- How to register and navigate the site
- Do you need an IMDBPro Account?
- What features you get with an IMDbPro Account
- How to add photos and a demo reel
- How film titles and credits are added
- How to add posters and movie trailers to your film page
- How to correct credit listing mistakes
- And more!
Each class is limited to TEN participants only and you MUST have computer access (no phone-ins) and a microphone if you want to ask questions and participate in discussions.
$25 for a limited time only!
You can choose from the following dates and times:
- Monday, June 15 11:00a – 12:30p (PST)
- Tuesday, June 16th 6:00p – 7:30p (PST)
- Wednesday, June 17th 12:00p – 1:30p (PST)
- Thursday, June 18th 6:00p – 7:30p (PST)
- Friday, June 19th 1:00p – 2:30p (PST)
Dawn Fields is an award-winning filmmaker with over twenty years of production experience and has worked for such companies as Lucas Film, Bret Ratner’s Rat Productions, Twentieth Century Fox, TriStar, ABC and NBC Universal.
She has a background in development, acquisitions, crowdfunding, social media, independent distribution and has produced and directed seven short films over the course of two years. She has raised over $100,000 for her films exclusively through crowdfunding and is the president of Palm Street Films, a Los Angeles based production company.